Saturday 8 April 2017

writing something new....

FINDING JOY IN EVERY ASPECT

Finding joy in every aspect.

 I was just going through my photos in my laptop when i came up with a photo of me and my friends.After a great deal of thinking, I was not able to think that why we were so laughing .Actually, I concluded that didn't know when I laughed last.

Most of us, in our daily life, never take the effort to laugh. In our daily busy life we hardly have time for anything. even most of the smiles smiled by people are fake. don't know about it? check this link -http://www.nicolasfradet.com/smile-body-language/

hey, but now i remember! i clearly remember why we were laughing. for nothing.
we were just enjoying ourselves in our recess period in our beautiful Tribune Model School. (Chandigarh, India)

well it's not a no good laugh. we used to give some time in our day, cracking jokes and laughing.

it used to give us a fresh mood ( it still does! ) and prevent us from a serious problem -
sadness.
i remember one incident when one of my good friend was sitting at the corner of our ground. his head was bent, and he was in a really really bad mood. we went there with our gang. assuming the reason of this problem, we understood why he was acting like this. his marks in the test were not good.
well i could have done nothing, cause my marks were better. so i pointed to another boy of our class, running frantically with a football and he came and said,"why are you crying then? failing is not bad at all." he also gave a full form for fail. i wanna share it with you-

F- First
A-Attempt
I-In
L-Learning     

i just wanna say that every coin has two sides. similarly, each problem has two views- positive and negative. so, we should look at the positive side of it. i would also like to mention a paragraph from poem gaining victory by sue faulkner wood-

 

Instinctively I reached out to joy
Laughter felt so delicious inside.
As it rippled through my body,
Bringing its healing tide.
I’ve learned to love each day
Even the dark side and strife
For hidden within the heartache
Is a seed of renewal, called life.

 and now, after listening to my talk i want you to do one thing
smile with a bright face.
😄😄

1 comment: